Foreign Nationals can set up a Dominican company whether they have residency status or not. The type of entity registered will depend on the activity the business will be dedicated to carrying out, the amount of capital it will start out with and the amount of shareholders on the board. We can provide assistance with the process of setting up your business in the DR, our services include:
- Trademarking the business name
- Drafting the documents of incorporation/operating agreement
- Registering the business with the Chamber of Commerce
- Obtaining a tax ID number
- Creating a profile with DGII (Dominican tax authority)
- Setting up corporate accounts
Contact us for a free consultation so that we may help you determine what type of entity fits your needs.