The Permanent Residency is renewable every four years and requires a medical exam. To initiate the renewal process, send a copy of the picture page of your passport, copy of your residency card and cedula (front and back) along with your solvency documents. We will then schedule the medical appointment through Immigration. Allow at least four to five weeks to process.
- Biometric page of passport (must be valid a year)
- Photos – 2×2 frontal digital pictures without glasses or jewelry on white background (ears and forehead should be visible
- Documents establishing economic solvency (bank statements, title to property or title to vehicle)
- Certificate of good conduct from the D.R.
- For those providing bank statements as proof of economic solvency, Immigration is requiring to show sufficient movement in your Dominican bank account or a specific balance. It may be necessary to deposit funds in your account in order to meet their criteria.