Residency renewal under the investment program also known as fast track residency must be done after the first year and every two years thereafter. The process should be initiated forty-five days prior to the expiration date that appears on the residency card.
- Biometric page of passport (must be valid one year prior to expiration)
- Copy of residency card (front and back)
- Copy of cedula (front and back)
- Photos – 2×2 frontal digital pictures without glasses or jewelry on white background (ears and forehead should be visible)
- Documents proving financial solvency (six month bank statements from DR bank and bank reference letter)
- Certificate of good Conduct from DR (firm will obtain)
Immigration is requiring to show sufficient movement in your Dominican bank account or a specific balance. It may be necessary to deposit funds into your account in order to meet their criteria.